Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thank you, thank you!

I'm not sure I can properly express my gratitude to the amazing Elan Morgan. You all might know her better as the ridiculously talented Schmutzie. She stepped in, fixed Cinnamon & Honey and brought it back to its old splendor. ("Old" is definitely the key word. There are lots of cobwebs lurking around here. If I am lucky, I can work with her again.) 

Schmutzie is a true triple threat: She designs, she codes, and she writes. I feel so fortunate to have crossed her path. The only way I can truly thank her is to tell you to please check out her blog. She also contributes at MamaPopIf you're looking to spruce up your website, I can not say enough about how easy and great she is to work with. 

Hopefully I haven't embarrassed her too much. So, what are you still doing here? Go! Go!


4 comments:

Schmutzie said...

Aw, you are so kind. It was a pleasure!

Nicole said...

Welcome back! :)

Nicole said...

Welcome back! :)

Irish Gumbo said...

Huzzah for the Schmutzie! :)